NCCAOM and CA approved Continuing Education for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Classes on the psycho-social, spiritual and alchemical aspects of Daoist Medicine
Interesting, low-priced Ethics and Safety classes
Certificates available immediately upon completion of course material and quiz
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Here is a list of the classes we offer. If you scroll down, you can read more or register for the classes.
Alchemy of the Extraordinary Vessels:
- Introduction to the 8 Extraordinary Vessels 4 hrs $80
- Chong Vessel: The Channel of Our Blueprint 4 hrs $80
- Ren and Du: Channels of Bonding and Individuation 4 hrs $80
- Belt Channel: Latency and the Heart-Kidney Axis 4 hrs $80
- Wei Vessels: The Unfolding Over Time 4 hrs $80
- Qiao Vessels: Our Stance and View 4 hrs $80
- Bundle of All 6 24 hrs $450
Ethics and Safety
- Ethics and the I Ching: Cultivating Constancy of Character 2 hrs $30
- Ethics and the Virtues of the 5 Elements 2 hrs $30
- Safety Essentials for Acupuncturists 2 hrs $30
- Safety, Trauma and the Percardium 2 hrs $30
- One Ethics and One Safety Class 4 hrs $55
Head, Face and Neck Self-Tui Na(Chinese Medical Massage) Routine
0 PDA's This class guides you through a self-Tui Na sequence for the head, neck and shoulders that can be done in 5 to 15 minutes. It can be used by most anyone to relax and rejuvenate in a short period of time.
Ethics and the I Ching: Cultivating Constancy of Character
2 PDA's This class explores the use of the I Ching as a tool for cultivating character and our sense of self in relation to others and we discuss how working with the I Ching can minimize projection and unconscious transference in the treatment room.
Ethics and the Virtues of the 5 Elements: Cultivating "De"
2 PDA's This class explores the development of character and sense of self in relation to others through exploring the higher virtues of each of the 5 elements.
Safety Essentials for Acupuncturists
2 PDA's Class contains safety reminders for acupuncturists at any point in their career. There are sections on acupuncture, moxa, tui na, e-stim, gua sha, cupping and herb-drug interactions. Includes anecdotal information from personal experience.
Safety, Trauma and the Pericardium
This class takes a look at trauma and safety considerations related to treating trauma. We look at definitions of trauma, creating safe spaces for patients with traumatic backgrounds, and we look at the universal aspects of trauma.
Introduction to the 8 Extraordinary Vessels
4 PDA's This class is a combination of text and videos exploring the big picture of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels. We take a look at the themes and acupuncture trajectories of each vessel as well as guidelines for treatment.