NCCAOM and CA approved Continuing Education for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Classes on the psycho-social, spiritual and alchemical aspects of Daoist Medicine
Interesting, low-priced Ethics and Safety classes
Certificates available immediately upon completion of course material and quiz
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions
Here is a list of the classes we offer. If you scroll down, you can read more or register for the classes.
Alchemy of the Extraordinary Vessels:
- Introduction to the 8 Extraordinary Vessels 4 hrs $80
- Chong Vessel: The Channel of Our Blueprint 4 hrs $80
- Ren and Du: Channels of Bonding and Individuation 4 hrs $80
- Belt Channel: Latency and the Heart-Kidney Axis 4 hrs $80
- Wei Vessels: The Unfolding Over Time 4 hrs $80
- Qiao Vessels: Our Stance and View 4 hrs $80
- Bundle of All 6 24 hrs $450
Ethics and Safety
- Ethics and the I Ching: Cultivating Constancy of Character 2 hrs $30
- Ethics and the Virtues of the 5 Elements 2 hrs $30
- Safety Essentials for Acupuncturists 2 hrs $30
- Safety, Trauma and the Percardium 2 hrs $30
- One Ethics and One Safety Class 4 hrs $55
Understanding the Hun, Po, Ling and Shen in Chinese Medicine 4 hrs $80
Head, Face & Neck Self Tui-Na Routine Free
Alchemy of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels: All 6 Classes 24 PDA's
Purchase all 6 courses on the Extraordinary Vessels! Approved by NCCAOM and CA.
1st Ancestry of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels: Intro, Chong, Ren and Du 12 PDA's
Explore the foundations of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels with: Introduction to the 8 Extraordinary Vessels- 4 PDA's Chong: the Vessel of Our Blueprint- 4 PDA's Ren and Du: Vessels of Bonding and Individuation- 4 PDA's
2nd and 3rd Ancestries of the 8 Extraordinary Vessels: Wei, Qiao and Belt 12 PDA's
Explore the 2nd and 3rd ancestries of the Extraordinary Vessels with: Wei Vessels: the Unfolding Over Time- 4 PDA's Qiao Vessels: Our Stance and View- 4 PDA's Belt Channel and the Ancestral Sinews- 4 PDA's
Ethics and the I Ching: Cultivating Constancy of Character
2 PDA's This class explores the use of the I Ching as a tool for cultivating character and our sense of self in relation to others and we discuss how working with the I Ching can minimize projection and unconscious transference in the treatment room.
Ethics and the Virtues of the 5 Elements: Cultivating "De"
2 PDA's This class explores the development of character and sense of self in relation to others through exploring the higher virtues of each of the 5 elements.
Safety Essentials for Acupuncturists
2 PDA's Class contains safety reminders for acupuncturists at any point in their career. There are sections on acupuncture, moxa, tui na, e-stim, gua sha, cupping and herb-drug interactions. Includes anecdotal information from personal experience.