This 2 hour safety class takes a look at trauma and safety considerations related to treating trauma. We look at definitions of trauma, creating safe spaces for patients with traumatic backgrounds, and we look at the universal aspects of trauma. We explore trauma from the perspective of the Pericardium’s heart protector role and it’s relationship to the Heart-Kidney Axis. Includes an optional supplemental video on the Pericardium and minimizing burnout and transference for the practitioner.
- Course Directions
- Text: Safety, Trauma and the Pericardium
- Quiz: Safety, Trauma and the Pericardium
- PDA Program Eval- Safety, Trauma and the Pericardium DL-Online
- Worksheet Questions
- Pericardium and Boundaries Video(optional)
- Qigong and the Pericardium Video(optional)